This recipe is cooked and served in the same dish so you will need authentic 4.5 inch cazuelas.
For each cazuela:
- 6 shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon chopped flat leaf parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried chili pepper
- several grindings of pepper
- lemon wedges, for garnish
- toasted baguette slices, for garnish
Combine all ingredients in the cazuela. Cook directly on the stovetop over medium-high heat until shrimp are cooked through and mixture is bubbly.
Remove cazuela to a plate and garnish with a lemon wedge and several baguette slices. Be sure to caution your guests that the cazuela is very hot.